A simple plugin to allow you to set some basic meta data settings.
Click on the above link to download the plugin, save to your local machine and then install using the Joomla! installation process. Once installed, goto the plugins listing and edit the parameters to suit your needs. Updates will use the Joomla! update system.
Also a version for Joomla4 Beta 5 release for testing purposes.
The options available are reasonably simple. Set the Google Analytics referrence to that of your account (usually "UA-" something). Set the verification code as identified in your Google Webmaster account. You can also hide the standard Joomla! "generator" tag and insert your own tag.
Latest Update: 15 October 2017
- Update Google Analytics using new Tag Manager
- Make verification field larger to see the full key (this may depend on template being used)
1.0.00 - 1.0.01
- Fix Joomla! install for automatic recognition of updates
- Minor bug fix
- Option to hide generator
- Option to set generator to custom text
- Initial version for J!3.6 to show Google Analytics reference
- And Google Verification reference