Everything you want to know about websites ... but are afraid to ask! Are you lost in Cyber Space? Need a hand with a website?
Whether you have questions about ...
- creating a website,
- arranging hosting of a website
- or any aspects of your personal or professional website,
... then please give me a call!
My philosophy is there are no stupid questions - except the ones you don't ask.
I specialise in stress-free one-on-one dialogue via email, skype, IM, telephone or in person (depending on your location). Though, I am a local Ballarat website developer I am happy to work with you in more remote locations.
How can I help you?
- I can help you create a website.
- I can create a website for you to your specifications.
- I can provide tips and suggestions for website design, layout, text or pictures.
- I can help you extend the use and functionality of your existing website with customised modules.
- I can advise you about the features of several service providers to help you find the most cost-effective one for your needs.
My aim is to help you work towards a website that has the look and feel you want.
I favour Open Source software and organisations that support "charitable" groups. With this in mind, I am a fan of Joomla!® and host with several service providers, locally and internationally.
P.S. If you are a marketing firm trying to drum up business through me for me, then think again. I'm retired and have too much work from my NFP/Charities/Friends as it is. If you send me an email espousing to help me drum up more business through marketing channels or fixing my website for SEO purposes, forget it. Your email will be deleted. However, if you are a small business or individual looking for help, then I may be able to categorise you as a "Friend", so by all means send me an email.
Disclaimer: "The Joomla!® name, symbol and related trademarks are used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc. Glenn Arkell is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or The Joomla! Project."